New : The waiting period is 3 months instead of 9.
Dental and Optical Care
1. Dental Care
Dental Care and Periodontal Treatment
- Annual limit of €500 per beneficiary for periodontal treatment.
- Child (<17 years): Annual limit of €500 per treatment per child.
- Adult (17+ years): One-time contribution of €2,000 per beneficiary.
- The CMCM contributes to the costs of composite fillings at up to €25 per tooth, with an annual maximum of €125 per member.
- The CMCM contributes to the costs of pulpectomy treatment at up to €75 per member per year.
- Annual limit of €3,000 per beneficiary for dental prostheses.
- Flat-rate coverage of €400 per implant with an annual limit of €1,600 per beneficiary.
2. Optical Care
The CMCM contributes of any uncovered costs charged to the beneficiary (after the contribution of the health insurance provider and the CMCM’s RÉGIME COMMUN) for the following benefits:
Annual limit of €150 per beneficiary for corrective lenses.
Annual limit of €100 per beneficiary for contact lenses.
- Contribution to the costs of frames at up to a maximum amount of €30 per calendar year.
Contribution of €1,000 per eye for refractive surgery.
Members can benefit from a third-party payment service that the CMCM has negotiated with certain ophthalmological practices. Click HERE to view the list of practices.