New : La période de carence est de 3 mois au lieu de 9.
Dental and Optical Care
1. Dental Care
Dental Care and Periodontal Treatment
- Annual limit of €1,000 per beneficiary for dental care.
- Annual limit of €400 per beneficiary for periodontal treatment.
- Coverage for periodontal treatment and dental treatment combined may not exceed the annual limit of €1,000.
- Child (<17 years): Annual limit of €400 per treatment per child.
- Adult (17+ years): One-time contribution of €1,000 per beneficiary.
- The CMCM contributes to the costs of composite fillings at up to €25 per tooth with an annual maximum of €125 per member.
- The CMCM contributes to the costs of pulpectomy treatment at up to €50 per member per year.
- Annual limit of €2,500 per beneficiary for dental prostheses.
- Flat-rate coverage of €350 per implant with an annual limit of €1,400 per beneficiary.
2. Optical Care
The CMCM contributes up to a maximum of 80% of any uncovered costs charged to the beneficiary (after the contribution of the health insurance provider and the CMCM’s RÉGIME COMMUN) for the following benefits:
Annual limit of €150 per beneficiary for corrective lenses.
Annual limit of €100 per beneficiary for contact lenses.
- Contribution to the costs of frames at up to a maximum amount of €30 per calendar year.
Contribution of €1,000 per eye for refractive surgery.
Members can benefit from a third-party payment service that the CMCM has negotiated with certain ophthalmological practices. Click HERE to view the list of practices.